Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Eve=)

Today Jo told me that he got online. Actually I was very sad when I heard that. In fact I wanted to call him so much but at last I didn't. Luckily I didn't. I always had the thought of asking him back together with me. I was thinking about getting him back to me in the future for the whole day today. Haih...I ended up crying again. What's the point to get back the same person. Like what Poh Khee said use the time to heal yourself rather than getting him back.

Got headache the whole day today. Valentine's is coming. I thought I would be very depress but in fact I didn't. Haha...I got a date tomorrow and it's with Sarah. Got a bit stressed up today cause of my sep. Until now I don't know whether I should go Hong Kong or Korea. Everyting needs time. =(

2 comments:

  1. Neh talk about me! Sads lah!

    See my MSN PM hor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..what's with your MSN PM?
    about Chen Fan making fun of Justin?haha

    ReplyDelete