Friday, February 6, 2009
6th day=1st day without crying
Felt really grateful today especially to my two friends Sarah and Shu Fen for I know they somehow intentionally going out with me so that I won't be alone in hall. For the first time today when I told them the story of my unhappiness, I didn't cry. Although tears are welling up inside my eyes, they are not flowing out. I had a great time with them and I think these are the friends that I want forever. Thanks to both of you. There are really a lot of things to be focused on and today is my first day having my meeting with my photocomm head; "a two people" meeting. Sounds very wrong but this is the first time we had meeting together and talk about serious stuff. Looks like things had forced me to be back on track. I could not live in my own world again for I know that my own problem does not mean other people's problem. Therefore I shouldn't make other people unhappy because of my unhappiness. I want to be happy . Yes, I want to be happy that's what I told myself everyday when I wake up. Things are getting better now or I think it is getting better now. I don't know but whatever it is, I think I really should spend more times reconnecting to those around me; letting them know "Friends, I am BACK".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment