My uncle went for a cataract operation and I was the driver of the day to bring my aunt here and there. I was happy that I had got something to do today and it really distract my mind. When I reached the hospital at first I was still ok but when my uncle talked about relationship and how it affects my studies, tears are welling up inside my eyes. I tried to stay strong for a while as I didn't want to cry in front of people inside the was or not other people will somehow misunderstand and thought that something serious happen to my uncle.
The waiting time for the operation was very long and therefore I send my aunt home and spend whole day in her house talking to her. I found my aunt quite interesting as before this she would not talk to me about relationship. She told me a lot of funny things between her and my uncle and she asked me why am I not angry when he said those hurting words to me. Haha...I think this question was tougher than my final exam question and I really didn't know how to answer. The bottomline was I didn't get angry but sad. It had been like that all the while after 1 week of the incident. Haha...I didn't know that when I love someone,the love that I had for him can actually maximize my forgiveness level and I can actually forgive that.
God gave me a lot of surprises today. A long lost friend sms me today and we went out at night. It had been four years since we last met and I had only met him once in my lifetime before. He was in Ipoh for training and so happens that I came back to Ipoh these few days and we got the chance to go out and chit chat. I couldn't imagine that I could chat with him for more than four hours in Kopitiam after four years of absence. Haha...he told me that he will be getting married on December. Another of my friend got married and I was like thinking, why everyone is having a blissful life except me. Haha..anyway I am really happy for my friends and cousin who got married this year. Hope they will live a happy life with their partner in the coming years.
When he asked me to bring him around Ipoh, I asked whether he wanted to see my school or not and he agreed on that. I think it was such a bad idea bringing people to see my school when introducing Ipoh to them. Haha...I am proud of my Convent school but not St. Michael as it gave me a very bad memory. Just as he U turn to the road in front of St Michael's Institution, I think of him again and inside his car itself I really felt like crying. Sometimes I wonder, if I couldn't get him back then I think I should just stay by his side and support everything that he did. He doesn't love me but he can't stop me from loving him, right?=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment