Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Third party issue

The starting point of my day to day life had been so important recently. Every day when I wake up I had to do something or not I will keep having that feeling of losing him. I went back to school today. Not the form 6 school but my secondary school. It reminds me of the happy times I used to had in school. I was a merry person until I fell in love with him. My teacher even asked me to be a temporary teacher there during my long vacation. I was thinking of that good suggestion as going back to school today really brings calm back to my life.

Lately, I had been listening to a lot of stories about infidelity. After having my relationship problem, I found out that this maybe is already a norm in the society. Well I guess human will repeat the past and history certainly does not help at all. Modern gadgets and fashions nowadays are actually derived from the old ones. My mum told me that dresses with empire cut were once her favourite in the olden days. Dresses with empire cut are also on sale today except that they are further enhanced by some other things like specially designed sleeves. I think this actually applies to man too. Long long ago, man used to have many wives but now they are only a bit different. The only difference is that now they secretly have another wife out there without the notice of his another half.

I really got so used in listening to stories like that and sometimes I do think that everyone has got no fault in a relationship. I used to hate my uncle who divorce with my aunt for another woman but now I kind of understand how this things go about and apply my own theory to carry on with life. Seriously, if you ask me now I would say that I don't mind to be other couple's third party. Sometimes, my friend asked me about my one year plan. She told me that if I were to look for him again after a year or something like that then I will be the third party in the relationship. I don't mind I tell her and I really don't. Even if he is married, I don't mind. The thing is just that, do I have the capability of going into their relationship? That's what that troubled me the whole night yesterday and the result is I got my chest pain again!

No comments:

Post a Comment