Saturday, February 7, 2009
7th Day...near to full recovery
Haha...went to Jurong Point today to accompany Chuang Ning to buy Vday present for his boyfriend. At first I thought I would be very sad when I see all the roses and teddy bears displayed for sale as Valentines present but I didn't. Do you all know the reason why? This is because he never gave me one of those before. Never even surprise me during Valentines. In fact I felt that I am lucky enough not to have the experience of a romantic Valentines, if not I will surely be sad on that day. Talking about Valentines present, I bought an eye cream for myself. Haha...when I was with him, he will never buy me things that I want. But now, I could choose my own Valentines present for myself. Not bad after all I think. Thanks to him for not treating me so good that I would miss Valentines Day=). I changed my status to single in facebook and Wei Lit asked me what had happened. I really don't know how to answer but I did say something like you will see that bastard's new girlfriend soon and go ask him everything don't ask me. Actually I felt that I am a bit selfish for putting such things in Facebook and let everyone know about it. But I just can't help doing this because if people ask me I really felt like I can tell the whole world what the hell is happening or I should say had happened because all these should be in past tense already. Anyway, I felt rather happy today without crying but still I don't know how I will feel next Saturday when I am alone in my room thinking of him having Valentines Day with his pretty new girlfriend. I am trying not to think but sometimes humans are like that, they thought they can control everything including their mind but they can't. I am one of the norms that cannot control my own feelings and thus I am scared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment