Thursday, February 12, 2009
Is my whole room flooded?
I sat in my room and cried the whole day today. Jeremy said that I haven't let go and yes I really haven't let go. I still love him very much, very very much. I am also asking myself why love someone who doesn't love you anymore but I think love is really hard to explain. Everyone said I will forget the feelings sooner or later. When is it going to come? Therefore I stop counting. I don't want to put it as my title anymore because when I numbered the days I will never forget him. I love him yes I love him but I think my love to him is not as great as the love that my mum gave me. To love someone unconditionally is really very tough but she did it. She accept me for who I am. Even sometimes I might talk to her very rudely on the phone due to my recent problems, she will also treat me very good and often care about me. I felt that I was at fault sometimes. The love that I had was given to the wrong person. Why can't I realise that the love should be given to my mum rather than him? I told myself today that I would never want my mum to be sad again. I think no one in this world could treat me like how she treated me. Mum, thanks for your love and I hope I can recover as soon as possible. I hope...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment