Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Neither happy nor sad
I was surprise when I open my mailbox today. When you thought something won't happen again, somehow it will happen and it did surprise me. He sent me an email. Forwarded email. For so long after the breakup, he never send me email even forwarded ones. I do not really understand sometimes. He did so many things to hurt me; block me on msn, don't care about me, refuse to reply my sms....and now he sent me a forwarded email. I didn't feel very happy as the past really cannot be erased and I wasn't sad too. The feeling was just normal. I really don't know what's on his mind. Even my request to be friends with him had been turned down by him last time, so what does he wants now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment