Saturday, March 7, 2009

Punctuality is the essence of life

I dislike people for being not punctual and unfortunately the environment I am in now is of this kind. I got so tired after today's lesson and frankly speaking I haven't have a good sleep since Monday night until now. We waited there for almost and hour and they were still there looking for double sided tape. After waiting for at least 2 hours we finally get to START our job. I think this really isn't a good working attitude. I predicted that they will be late today and therefore I purposely went down to the hall 10minutes later but still they could let us to enjoy the 1 hour waiting time.

I admit that I had a very good day today. Meeting friends from the Chemistry Department makes me really happy. I do enjoy their company and although we seldom meet, we had a lot to talk. I still remembered the times where we used to study in PGP canteen throughout the day. Well, I think I should just stay here and don't go back to Ipoh for a period of time because the memories and the people here could really make the sad feelings fade. Hope it will go away one day=)

No comments:

Post a Comment