I thought I couldn't finish my exam today but I did. The test came out not to be as hard as I thought. Surprisingly this time when I was having my exam I didn't really think of what answers to put in and wasn't panic at all. Guess I already had the thought that I am going to fail that exam that's why I could just scribble something inside.
I don't like rainy days. I makes me moody the whole day thinking of the negative things. Sometimes I felt not good to always stick to my friends as I had already consumed a lot of their time. There are very good people who often accompany me here and there. But I just felt like somehow I am wasting their time and felt guilty after that. I want to tag along with someone as I don't want to be alone. These few days I had been alone inside my room and a lot of things crossed my mind. When I served the net I always got the intention to look for his news either friendster or facebook. Hmmm...at the end of the day I either felt guilty of wasting my friend's time or sad of thinking of him. Both won't make me feel good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment