Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Lonely nights
These few nights I had problems getting to sleep. Back then, during nights like that I would sms him and told him that I couldn't sleep and he will accompany me all night either through phone calls or sms. I admit that I got a little sad these few nights of having not enough sleep but the other part of me feel happy as there were activities at night to keep me occupied; bazaar and also Wu Teng's birthday. I am glad that there were still friends around for me during these sleepless nights. I think they really fill the emptiness in my heart. He told me that he wants to forget all the happy times that we had together and I think may be I should do that also as it really had no benefit for me for remembering those. Are there any ways to extract some memories out of mind?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yes.. there's a way..
ReplyDeletestop eating your pills!!
(forget the name le.. it's the one with the fish extracts)
(",)