Today when I went to lecture I really got a bit sad. I had allergies on my body again and this time quite serious. I don't know whether it's because of stress or fever that day. I thought I will be spending tonight like any other nights but to my surprise someone message me on msn and told me about an interesting blog. For the first time I saw myself being scolded like this. Plus the thing is she never let us know anything when we are discussing about the group project. Great! I shall never talk bad about her as I don't want to be one of her. Haha...and so I left a comment there, just to support what she wrote. Well, I think when a person is angry she needs someone to really support her and then she will calm down. So I think I did the right thing. Haha..seriously I am angry at that moment when I read this blog. But after that, I asked myself why angry. Haha..it's true that some people cannot be given a second chance. We had given her a second chance and now we hurt ourselves. Well, we don't know until we tried right? So girls I think we did the right thing by choosing her as a groupmate this time. The experience we get will never be forgotten. Let's celebrate!!!!
http://shakeyourbumbum.blogspot.com/2009/03/target-board.html
(for those who are interested to see what the blog is about pls copy and paste the above link,thank you)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment