Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Agony

Just noticed that he had blocked me in msn.
People are really strange creatures.
They tend to say things that they don't mean it.
He said that it's alright to be friends after the breakup and yet he blocked me on msn.
I said that after breakup we cannot be friends again and yet I felt like contacting him again.
Sometimes rather not speak because I tend to not stick to what I had told myself.
Today is a disappointing day.
I agree that at one point of time I was angry with what he had did to me and that was absolutely good as it really makes me stay strong and step out of unhappiness.
Today is a different story.
I didn't bear the grudge anymore and yet I wish the best for him in everything, truly from my heart.


.......and that's what makes me stuck in agony again.

No comments:

Post a Comment