I think it was a good idea to exercise as it makes me tired after exercising and fresh after taking a nap. I was thinking of him again when I went for the tech crew interview today and therefore I bring my book to read. I realize that the motivation and initiative to join a committee to learn technical things are not there already. Previously we were very keen to join and was very scared whether the comm's head will accept us into the committee or not. Things are different now. People tend to take things for granted and now it's like the other way round; that is we have to persuade people to join the comm.
Well for me I am really proud that I was once a tech crew member and I would hope to see that the comm would be one of the holiday comms which had the most people signing up.
At last today I realize that there is really something in this world that is more important than him. I almost make a friend angry today and I am really glad that he is not. And at that moment when I thought that I made him upset all the thoughts about him just disappear in my mind.
And that 'something' that is more important than him is FRIENDSHIP.
Felt like asking my friends to be angry with me when I thought of him...haha=p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment