Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rabbit has got bad luck this year!!

I don't really believe in zodiac in the previous year and this year I think I should. Things are not getting better in my life. After some incident that happened that day, I finally think that I should forget him even how much I love him. We cannot be together again and my real letting go point starts from that day. I am picking myself up these few days. Loading myself with tonnes of work to keep myself occupied.

I think I really had an unfortunate year. When my cca points are out, I finally could experience the feeling that people would when they know that they do not have enough points to stay in hall. My friends told me that I could stay in RVR or other residence. But the point is I just don't want to be away from them. I had already lost someone in my life and I do not want to feel lonely again. Well, I just hope that everything will work out fine in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment