The title sounds like poker cards. Haha..in fact that's how she label us in her blog and K is just not there. If it is the the poker cards is complete. Haha..after telling her straight to the face about reading her blog, I felt that she is avoiding us. Frankly speaking, I really felt like helping her out with her problems. As I have already solved mine, I don't want the others to felt what I felt for the past 4 months. It was really disaster. Hope she will be alright after a certain period of time.
I met his friend today in the Central Forum again. This time I said Hi to him and he felt somehow reluctant to talk to me. I don't know whether he is busy or am I too sensitive. Well, I guess that after all these things happen, maybe when all of us meet again, there will be a barrier somehow.
And the fact is still..yeap! I hate PANDA!!!
I can accept him as my friend again but I don't know what he is thinking as he is sometimes caring and he is sometimes not. Yes!He did sms me and I just replied but somehow something is weird in between there. Well, I don't need a fair weather friend. Therefore, I think I certainly don't need him.
I would never want anything regarding to panda anymore. So friends who are reading this don't give me any panda things including Hello Panda biscuits. Panda looks cute but it's actually evil. Just like how he hurts me...heee....I am fine don't worry cos I can still play DOTA everynight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment