Reading about the horoscope Leo in an article, I think it really defines me.
Well, I could be stubborn at times when I think that myself is correct and I think it is right.
Actually I knew this problem long long ago, but somehow a lot of things that I did not follow my heart to do turns out to be wrong. That's the reason why makes me a stubborn girl today.
Fated to be Leo, I tried to control myself to be not so stubborn in a group discussion or any other thing. But I think I seemed to fail.
I am still in the process of learning.
At times( and only at times), I felt like when people who are at fault are explaining about their mistake is very irritating. Therefore, when someone makes me very angry, I normally won't listen to their explanation.
Today, someone important to me got angry with me. I felt like explaining and I did explain a little and then I stop. As I felt explaining sometimes really have got no use. The problem is I got very very sad as when she got angry with me today, I remember how she hurt me last time.
...just sad today...
I think different people got different expectation in friendship...
Sometimes things that you wouldn't mind really doesn't mean your soul mate don't mind too...
This is the real world!
.....like what she told me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment