Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Changes

I waited until 5am just to talk to him. When we start chatting, I noticed that there is a change in him. Whenever I asked him how he is now he told me that he doesn't feel like talking about himself to me and he would like to know more about me instead. Whenever I asked him something, the standard answer that he gave me was "Sorry, I don't feel like talking about it". He told me that he is not the person I used to know anymore. He said he changed. I don't know what he meant by that but I was just hurt.

I don't understand why so many people around me keep on changing and I cannot keep up to that tempo. He also changed. Maybe I myself changed, I don't know. Somehow I hate changes. I hope everything just stay as it was. I felt like telling him "Jeremy, no matter what happens you are still someone that I treasure!"

I miss him and waiting for him to come back!
Hope you are still the Jeremy that I know and hope that if you change, you change for the better.


.....I hate changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment