Sunday, May 3, 2009

Specially dedicated to Jacy

All these while, I didn't want to go back to Ipoh as it reminds me of unhappiness.
This trip to Ipoh is very different.
They said they are very surprise to see me.
Wing Yan how could I not be back to see your wedding? Haha..
I want to attend the important events in your life; convocation and wedding.
I told myself I want to be there for you on your most important day and therefore I make the decision to go back.
Even if the trip is 100 hours, it's worth it.
If I were to miss your wedding, I think I would regret forever.
Hope that you enjoy all the time in your life with Uncle Daniel.


...your songs makes me cried whenever I listen to it..haha
Good choice!
I love the video too...I watch the whole thing! I appear in two pics..haha..more than xin xin and oi yong...happy=)

No comments:

Post a Comment