It was the final meeting for photocomm interim.
I felt like I should blog about this as the interim meant a lot to me last year.
Frankly speaking, I think I did more in interim more than in the actual committee.
There are question popping out on my head now.
Should I join photocomm again?
I felt like joining as I want to be part of the team so that if there is something that is not right, I can voice my opinion out but at the same time things will get more complicated to me if I were to join.
I am the senior's senior.
Ying Qian told me that she was like me last year.
I totally understand how she feels now.
As I was having a so called girls' talk with Ying Qian, I randomly told her that I miss him x_x
And I really am..
It all started when I stop hating panda anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment