Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ipoh..first time!


Ipoh outing with true friends.

By right, I should have post my conversation with Jar today,by midnight I changed my mind.

The trip to Ipoh this time was indeed worthwhile.
Even though there were things that make me unhappy, I still enjoy most of the time in Ipoh.


This is the first time when I left Ipoh, I cried and missed Ipoh friends and relatives.
The first time when only Ui Cheng, Poh Khee and me had an outing together since I left Ipoh.
The first time when I go to places I have been before and not crying because of old memories.
The first time when I went out with my form 6 friends and still felt like going out with them again.
The first time when I ate every meal outside.


I wanted to go back again to see them.
I miss them!
But still a big part of my unhappiness came from this place.

Right now, I want to go SEP as soon as possible, hoping to find a place where everything is new for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment