Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For the first time...


For the first time since Chee Mei left for exchange, Jar, Chee Mei and me talking through the webcam.
Despite her abilities various field (eg. opening UHU glue cap, eating the 4 tins of tuna during picnic, etc.) ,Almighty Jar couldn't fix the mic and we can't hear her talking.
I just have to admit that I have a great time talking to them.
Jar is going Korea during this December to visit Chee Mei.
But she refuse to put me inside her luggage so I couldn't afford to go.
Yay!!!
Another of my friend going there, means I have one more opportunity to "shop" there.
Haha...
Jar...don't bring so many things there.
Buy more things back.
Hehe...got so guilty that i finished Jar's Korea sweet today.
But since she will be going to Korea again, I got my chance to buy her back the sweet.
Hehe...
Hope December comes faster, I want to end this dreadful semester!
Every semester is dreadful even without breakups.
Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment