It had been a month ago since I called her on the phone complaining of how stress my tuition assignment is and now she is finally back.
I got so excited meeting them.
Just got to know them since 2 years ago but I think they are the 2 friends that I spend most of my time with in campus.
During term time, we got to see each other every day until we felt like we don't feel like seeing each other anymore.
But during vacation I felt like meeting them so much.
They had been with me through my ups and downs.
Thanks to both of you, if not I think I won't be able to go through my difficult phase of life.
Miss them a lot!=)
We are a team!=p
I got so excited meeting them.
Just got to know them since 2 years ago but I think they are the 2 friends that I spend most of my time with in campus.
During term time, we got to see each other every day until we felt like we don't feel like seeing each other anymore.
But during vacation I felt like meeting them so much.
They had been with me through my ups and downs.
Thanks to both of you, if not I think I won't be able to go through my difficult phase of life.
Miss them a lot!=)
We are a team!=p
No comments:
Post a Comment