This weekend is very meaningful to me.
Other than my parents at home, there are two other people who I call Papa and Mama in hall.
I remembered when I was in Tech Crew, both of them really treat us like children and take care of our welfare just like Papa and Mama at home.
That's why I always remind myself if I ever lead a committee, I would take care of my member's welfare like them.
I attended their commencement on Saturday.
I knew about Mama's sickness around one week ago.
When we are celebrating Mama's birthday today at Tech Crew Senior's Dinner, I gave Mama a hug and hope that she could really recover soon.
When i looked at her today, I suddenly feel sad and I think there is really nothing to joke about her sickness.
Really hope that she could recover soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment