Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lemur is so cute!

Introducing Lemur " King Julian "

I love Lemur even before I watched Madagascar.
After watching it I love it more....hoho.
It's so cute with its black and white tail.
This is the picture I took before it jump towards me.
Luckily it landed on the fence in front of me and not on my camera.
Although I was a bit frightened by its action, I still love it and take a few more shots of it.


Yeah! That's King Julian again!

I had a great time in the zoo last Sunday.
Wish that I could have a better lense to take nicer photos of them.
When I buy my second lense I will sure go to the zoo again!

I like this sea lion!

I must bring someone who knows how to take picture with my slr with me the next time when I go there again.
This picture was taken by one of the worker in the zoo.
I ended up editing this picture and crop it to make it looks better.
Sob sob...my only picture with the sea lion=(



No comments:

Post a Comment