Monday, November 9, 2009

Secret really does its magic

I read a book titled "Secret" which talks about the law of attraction.
It says that for every thoughts that you have in your mind, the universe will bring it to you.
It's true to a certain extend.
I had been dreaming of him these few nights, waking up feeling sad and miserable.
Just a few moments ago while I was surfing on facebook, I saw his comment on one of our mutual friends.
I got so sad, I don't know why.
And also scared.

I told myself that my life starts after the break up and yet it still have a big impact on me.
I always told myself that the past had never happened before.
I want to treat it as I had never been in Form 6 and never met him before.

People say time will cure.
It's a lie.
It has been almost a year, the sadness is still there.
No matter where I go it still continues to haunt me.
I wanna get out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment