Conversation with my mum are awkward after I came Singapore.
I don't know whether it's the environment around me changes or it's me who had changed.
I started to feel that the values that she taught me since small cannot be applied anymore.
There are a lot of things that I couldn't accept anymore.
Every time after talking to her on the phone I felt depressed.
We have different ideas and to follow my ideas in doing things makes me guilty.
I think we have to be tough when we meet with tough people and sometimes I just couldn't be like her when I am in an unfair situation.
She receive unfairness and I think this is the reason why sometimes she is being taken for granted.
That's why we do have different perception in life.
It's not that I don't want to talk to her on the phone anymore.
I miss her...
It's just that I really felt depressed every time after talking on the phone.
I just don't want to voice out my opinion on certain issues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment