When 2 people are in love with each other, does that mean that the other half is included in their decisions they made in life too?
Personally, I think it's yes! but a lot of people did not think so.
The world is so much more realistic than I imagined.
People might fall in love with you.
They love you.
They say "I love you"
.....but they love themselves more (this is something that we don't know until major problems sets in)
To those selfish people out there, please stop hurting people and please stop falling in love.
It hurts someone else when you are too focus on your own priority and make your own decisions on a relationship not thinking of your other half.
To all heart broken people, be more realistic and make selfish decision too when you meet someone like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment