Saturday, October 31, 2009

Still learning...

"活到老,学到老"
This is part of my script for my HR presentation that day.
Although I still have difficulties pronouncing it in a Singaporean way, I understand that deeply.
In fact, this week I have some lessons learned.

Many things happened lately.
Some junior of mine told me that they want to leave NUS.
The reason is that she felt that PFM is not her cup of tea.
Coming to NUS has really changed me a lot.
I became a more practical and realistic person.
I do not know whether it is the environment in Singapore or the culture in NUS itself.
No more dreams about going to do what I like in life.

There is still a lot that I have to learn.
I found out that one of my project mates have very good character.
If I were in the same situation, I would not act any better.
Had bad temper recently.
I need to change and learn to control it.
This is going to be difficult, but yet still have to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment