Just attended my friend's convocation in Penang last week.
Well, came to know that money is not everything but is something important in life.
There are people who cares more about money than relationship and friendship.
In their heart money can substitute connection with friends.
For me, I didn't want money to be part of the problem in my life.
I still think that if a problem can be settled by money is not a problem at all.
Well, many people still put money as their priority in life.
Got a bit frustrated but have to accept it and go on with life.
Before this, I thought this is the reality and no one friend in this world would put friendship before those miserable pieces of notes.
Thanks to those who prove me wrong.
I could feel your love to me.
Jar, Chee Mei, Shan, Chuang Ning, Dennis, Ying Qian, Sarah and all the other fellows in Sg.
Haha.. I never regret studying in Sg for I really met the sincerest people in life.
I felt that this is the wisest choice that I had made in my life.
Thanks to all of you who makes me realize that true friendship really came from the bottom of the heart.
I shall treasure my last year in NUS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment