I walked to work today like every other day for the past 4 days.
Just realize that the skies in Singapore is exactly as blue as those in Korea and Beijing or even nicer.
I was wondering how come I didn't realize it before I went exchange.
Obviously the grass is always greener on the other side is a very good saying.
And yes, I think people should treasure what they had.
With positive mind, I felt happier working in KPK.
Though the workload is quite heavy, I enjoy the work.
I tell myself that I had to treasure the blue skies and green grass that I have now.
And I m going to work tomorrow also (Saturday) cos I couldn't finish my work.
Sorry Jaree...I wanted to celebrate with you but cannot.
And I sincerely wish my Jaree Happy Birthday in advance:)
You are the best Jaree mee in this world:p
Got time will share my blue skies and green grass with you..haha..
Tired.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment